Eu queria era dizer diferente aquilo que todo mundo sente mas não consegue expressar . . .


quarta-feira, 21 de abril de 2010

Out of the darkness and into the sun.


Grew up in a small town , and when the rain would fall down , I'd just stare out my window. Dreaming of what could be and if I'd end up happy, I would pray. Trying hard to reach out . Felt  like no one could hear me , wanted to belong here , but something felt so wrong here , so I'd pray, I could breakaway.
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly. I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky. Make a wish , take a change, make a change and breakaway. Out of  the darkness and into the sun, but I won't forget all the ones that I love. I'll take a risk, take a change, make a change and breakaway. Wanna  feel the warm breeze, sleep under a palm tree, feel the rush of the ocean get onboard a fast train. Travel on a jetplane, far away, and breakaway.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário